DMXzone Extension Manager for Dreamweaver is a stand-alone application from a new generation that will make your life easier. In a blink of an eye you can install, update and manage your extensions and templates for any Dreamweaver version above Dreamweaver 8.
The app can be installed on both Windows XP+ and Mac OSX without the need to additionally install your tools in Dreamweaver. All you need to do is login with your username and password and you're good to go.
- Fully blown stand-alone app for the greatest experience - DMXzone Extension Manager runs as a tray app and you get automatically notified when an extension is updated.
- Includes a special Windows and Mac OSX installer - Quickly and easily install the DMXzone Extension Manager on your computer.
- Full support for all Dreamweaver versions - DMXzone Extension Manager supports any Dreamweaver version starting from Dreamweaver 8.
- Full support for Windows and Mac OSX - DMXzone Extension Manager can be installed on any Windows XP+ version and Mac OSX.
- Super fast installation of extensions - With a single click the extension is installed in the selected Dreamweaver version, without using your credentials and serial number anymore.
- Drag & Drop support - Just drag & drop your installation file(s) in the DMXzone Extension Manager and it will do the work.
- Download and install multiple extensions and templates - The DMXzone Extension Manager allows you to download and install extensions and templates directly from DMXzone with awesome progress.
- Automatic install of updates -You can install all available updates at once or just selected updates, it's up to you.
- Manage your extensions per Dreamweaver version - From the dropdown list select the Dreamweaver version you want to install, update or manage extensions on.
- Preview your purchased extensions and templates - You can view the list of extensions and templates that you purchased and even see which ones are installed or not installed. Note that if you own an extensions subscription this tab will only preview previously purchased extensions. With a subscription all extensions and templates are available for installation in the Explore tab.
- Explore new and existing extensions and templates - You will find all available extensions and templates with purchase buttons (download for subscription owners) that lead to the DMXzone.
- Slick extension detail page - When you click on an extension it loads a detailed page with all the extension features and related extensions, manual and support links.
- Sort the extensions and templates by categories - You can sort the extensions and templates by free, paid and also view extensions collections.
- Fast extensions search - If you know the name it's super quick to search for it. Just start typing in the name and search matches will start to appear in the tab.
Exploring Extensions and their Features with DMXzone Extension Manager
Uninstalling Extensions with DMXzone Extension Manager
Updating Extensions with DMXzone Extension Manager
Install Extensions with DMXzone Extension Manager
Up and Running with DMXzone Extension Manager
- Improved extensions download and updates to run fully through all kind of web and corporate proxies
- Improved support for drag & drop for installing extension files
- Improved run Dreamweaver directly from the DMXzone Extension Manager command
- Improved windows installer
- Allow 3rd party extension to be installed
- Improved extensions detection
- Ignore old non existing Dreamweaver installations
- Improved detection of running Dreamweaver
- Improved MXP files handling
- Improved Dreamweaver installation detection
- Improved extensions installation support for adding document types in Dreamweaver
- Allows users to install extensions that are not for current Dreamweaver, will show an alert first
- Improved support for running on local networks and behind corporate proxy environments
- Many small bug fixes
- Added new start Dreamweaver icon in front of the Dreamweaver version title
- Always delete Dreamweaver cache files after extension installation
- Check and warn if Dreamweaver is active before installing extensions
- Clean up old DMXzone Updater checks
- Improved Dreamweaver user configuration detection for Windows Networks
- Improved detection of third party extensions and ignore them if they contain faulty definitions
- Show reinstall icon on Owned and Explore extensions tab when extension is already installed
If you have already installed the DMXzone Extension Manager for Dreamweaver all you need to do is hit the reload button and you'll be asked to install the update.If you still haven't installed the DMXzone Extension Manager for Dreamweaver you can simply download the 1.0.1 version.