Our developers made a promise to continue adding new features and improvements to the DMXzone Extension Manager for Dreamweaver and today they're delivering the first update. The most awesome new functionality is that you will no longer need to delete Dreamweaver cache files after installing extension, it's now all done automatically by the extension manager. Also they added check and warn if Dreamweaver is active before installing extensions and many more that you can check out in the list below.
What's New in DMXzone Extension Manager 1.0.1:
- Added new start Dreamweaver icon in front of the Dreamweaver version title
- Always delete Dreamweaver cache files after extension installation
- Check and warn if Dreamweaver is active before installing extensions
- Clean up old DMXzone Updater checks
- Improved Dreamweaver user configuration detection for Windows Networks
- Improved detection of third party extensions and ignore them if they contain faulty definitions
- Show reinstall icon on Owned and Explore extensions tab when extension is already installed
If you have already installed the DMXzone Extension Manager for Dreamweaver all you need to do is hit the reload button and you'll be asked to install the update. This is how easy it is with out awesome tray app.
If you still haven't installed the DMXzone Extension Manager for Dreamweaver you can simply download the 1.0.1 version from the product page.
Our weekly content summary
It's been an awesome week at the DMXzone headquarters as we brought you an amazing update of our crown jewel - the DMXzone Extension Manager, which is now improved and supplied with new features. Also, the DMXzone Summer Sale already started so if you need any of our tools you can get it with 20% discount by using DMXSUMMER14 promo code in the shopping cart. Of course we have video tutorials and showcases to show you the power of our extensions so check out the list of content below.