Just a day before the official release we made a list of the features included in the HTML5 Data Bindings Extended Repeater Add-on. Among others our developers included full client side paging and sorting, custom start index, custom repeaters, support for DMXzone Database Connector PHP/ASP and HTML5 Data Bindings Formatter and more that you can check out below. Make sure to be with us tomorrow when we'll release this great tool!
Features in Detail
- Full client side paging - Create a repeater pagination for your content. Now you can number your pages and go directly to the desired one.
- Sorting the repeat region data - Sorts the returned repeater data based on a specific property.
- Full support for DMXzone Database Connector PHP/ASP - Use together with DMXzone Database Connector to achieve optimal client side paging and sorting while fetching data from various database sources.
- Enter the data source for the repeater - Choose any repeating element or enter a static value to repeat so many times.
- Custom start index - Choose the start record of the repeater. Enter any number or choose from the predefined values (first, last, middle and random).
- Create custom repeaters - thanks to the great support of HTML5 Data Bindings Formatter you can format your data any way you want and create custom repeaters.
- Fully controllable by behaviors
- Add a behavior to the chosen element in order to select the active record of the repeat region.
- Add a behavior to jump to a specific page of the repeat region.
- Add a behavior to sort the selected repeat region based on a specific property.
- Support for DMXzone Behavior Connector - You can fire up an action when a record is selected in the repeat region.
Our weekly content summary
This week we released a powerful new Dreamweaver extension that you'll need if you want to have full client side paging, sorting, custom start index on your repeaters and even custom repeaters! From the HTML5 Data Bindings Extended Repeater's interactive user interface you can name your repeater, choose the type, enter the data source, select the start record and page and even give your page a size. This awesome tool comes with numerous video tutorials and showcases to guide you in your ...