Can be used together with Pure ASP Upload 3! You don't need to write any additional code, it is all click and use!
- Specify any folder on the server as data source in Dreamweaver - Use the folderlist as a datasource to list the files. Just select and insert what you want to display on the page.
- Automatically list the files in your folders - Now you can list a folder with files on your web page.
- List all the file properties of Office Documents - Like author, date, version, extension etc. A special server
component that is needed just for this option is shipped with the
FeaturesSpecify any folder on the server as data source in Dreamweaver - Use the folderlist as a datasource to list the files. Just select and insert what you want to display on the page.
- Automatically list the files in your folders -Now you can list a folder with files on your web page.
- List only the thumbnails from a folder - Just select the thumbnail image from the datasource and insert in your page.
- List files in a table - Select the number of records and columns to be displayed in a table or simply show all records.
- Repeat a list of files - A Folder List Repeater is included with this extension so you can easily make a table with a list of files.
- Folder List Navigation - List the uploaded files and create a navigation through multiple pages.
- Horizontal Repeating is also supported! Make now lists also in multiple columns - Create a web photo album with the images on your server. Use the special horizontal repeat behavior that is shipped with this extension.
- Display files with properties - Display your uploaded files with the
name, size, date, etc.
- Delete Files Server Behavior to manage your files - A Delete Server Behavior is included so you can make a list of your files with links to delete files on the server.
- Translators are supplied - To map all produced code into nice visual elements in Dreamweaver
- Great Dreamweaver integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you'll need.
With this movie we will show you how to use File Genie as a data source for HTML5 Slideshow.
Creating a Cool Image Gallery that Retrieves Images from a Folder List
With this movie we will show you how easily you can create your CSS Image Gallery and have it retrieve its images from a File Genie ASP Folder List using Folder List Repeater.
Creating Responsive Thumbnail Gallery with File Genie
Inserting File Download Links Using File Genie PHP/ASP
Deleting Files Using File Genie
Creating a Folder List Navigation Using File Genie
Listing Files With File Genie
Using File Genie as a Data Source for HTML5 Slideshow
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Improved extension User Interface
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- New compatibility with our latest extensions HTML5 Slideshow and DMXzone Nivo Slider! Now thanks to File Genie those galleries can have any folder as image source!
- New improved Dreamweaver interface!
- Improved compatibility with the latest DW versions
- Improved Dreamweaver installer
- Dreamweaver CS4 Compatibility
- Various bug fixes
- New sorting options
Here are five easy steps to update all your pages;
- Install the latest version of File Genie PHP/ASP
- Open your File Genie PHP/ASP page
- Select the existing File Genie PHP/ASP Server Behaviour from the server behaviors palette
- Click on the ok button to re-apply the server behaviours
- An alert will be sure that your files are replaces, make sure you upload the files to your server
This process updates the PHP file in the general ScriptLibrary folder so a single page update is enough.