Trans Slide Show can be used to create image slide shows, either using simple image swaps (all browsers), or optionally with advanced transitions from one slide to the next (IE4+ on PC only).
- specify the images to be used in the slide show and their display order (it's best to use images with the same width/height);
- the slide show will preload the next/previous slide image while the current slide is visible;
- specify the pause between slides;
- possibility to use navigation controls (e.g. text links or images) to move to the next/previous slide;
- possibility to let the slide show auto-play;
- possibility to use advanced transition effects from one slide to the next (IE4+ on PC only, other browsers will simply swap the base image). There are 25 different transition effects available, including a fade effect.