Offer your clients the ability to send HTML mails based on a template (either on your machine or at a URL), each personalised with the recipient's name. You can add attachments to everyone, or a group of people, there's progress bars while you're sending them - all this in an external ASP class file, so just a couple of lines on your page.
Take a look at the PHP version of Smart Mailer ASP.
Form in ASP and Send it Via Email
With this movie we will show you how to use Universal Form Validator ASP in order to validate a form that sends an e-mail using Smart Mailer ASP.
Major Features of the Smart Mailer Extension:
- NEW: Full international characters support
Now you can select the language character set you are using and the mail headers and body will be fully encoded so that every mail client will be able to read you language the way it should!
- Generates fully MHTML compatible mails with the images included or linked to the web
You can send mail with the images included in the mail so the mail can be read offline, or create links to images hosted on the internet somewhere.
- Send to single or multiple users
You can easily choose to send a mail to one person, send CC's or BCC's, or multiple recipients from a recordset.
- Use cool real-time Flash progress bars when sending bulk mail
When sending mail to multiple recipients you can choose to show a real time progress bar that follows the progress of the mail being send.
- Fully personalize your mails so that they include personal information
You can include dynamic data to personalize the mail, form variables for example.
- Use any URL as template for the mail body!
This way you can send for example
personalized invoices and still have them available on the web as well!
- Send fully customized HTML mails based on a Template
Imagine sending a newsletter just like the one from DMXzone
- Add attachments in any way you want - one by one, full folder or via recordset!
- Support for lots of standard mail components for mail processing
The following mail components are supported: CDO (WinXP/Win2000), CDONTS (WinNT4/Win2000), JMail, ASPEmail and ASPMail.
- Extended error checking
The extension includes a error checking function that you can turn on or off. If you turn it on and something goes wrong with sending the mail you will get an error message.
- Generates just a few lines of code on your page
Your page size stays small with the code for the Smart Mailer extension in a separate include file.
- NEW: Full Mac OSX support
We have enhanced the extension user interface and functionality so that it looks fantatsic on OSX as well!
NOTE: If you use ASP files as templates for your mail
body (especially with global.asa) put this line at the top of your code
to optimize performance:
<%@ enablesessionstate = false %>
- Improved compatibility with DMXzone reCAPTCHA and Universal Form Validator ASP
- Improved UI for Windows 7+
- Improved installer for for DW CS 5.5+ and Mac DW CS6
- Support for different port number in template
- Updated mail progress bar
- Improved Dreamweaver CS5 installer
- Fixed bug with dim error on multiple instances
- Fixed version check
- Compatibility for Universal Form Validator ASP
- Fixes for
- Dreamweaver CS4 compatibility
- Flash progress bars optimized for increased reliability
- Fixed progress bar for Mozilla based browsers
- Improved error checking
- Better handling of empty fields (for e-mail and name)
- Fixed the 'objMail.EncodeHeader' error
- Improved support for Jmail
- Improved performance