Ideal for the small to medium business, SuperInvoice will organize your billing process and impress your clients.
SuperInvoice is a web application you install on any Windows server supporting ASP. Installation is simple and usually takes only a few minutes.
Aww Heck... Why doncha just take SuperInvoice for a spin and see what all the fuss is about.
This is not a Dreamweaver extension, nor does it require Dreamweaver to use.
Major Features of SuperInvoice
At the heart of SuperInvoice is its powerful, yet functional and to the point invoice management system. Unlike other invoice software that blather on about a ton of extraneous features, SuperInvoice gives you what you need without the need for fluffers.
- Produce sharp, professional-looking invoices for all your clients
- Print invoices in any of a number of styles (new styles can be created by request as well)
- Allow clients to log in and view invoices in a secure, password-protected area
- Keep an organized history of every project worked on for each client
- Maintain an address book of all your clients
- Access and maintain your invoice information online while traveling
For Your Clients
- Allows your clients to view their invoices online in a secure password protected area
- As soon as your client logs in they will have immediate access to all outstanding invoices
- Your clients will have an online history of all invoices and payments made
- Eliminates the hassle of a paper trail
And Some Other Stuff
- Set up one or more Companies that you run
- Add as many Clients, each with as many Projects as necessary
- Create Invoices with as many line item details and payments as needed
- Provide discounts on a line item basis
- Provide taxes on a line item basis
You must be hosted on a server that supports ASP/VBScript and allows Database interaction. Any standard Windows NT or Windows 2000/2003 server will meet this requirement. If you are unsure your server supports ASP, then contact your host.
Note: SuperInvoice has not been tested on Unix/Linux systems and we will not support the application if you choose to install it on said environment.
- Windows IIS 5.0 or higher web server
- Support for ASP/VBScript and database interaction
- Access 2000 Database support
- Ability to use a DSN-less connection to the database
Note: Most any Windows host will meet the above requirements; it is rare that you are unable to run SuperInvoice on a Windows server.