Major Features of SuperInvoice
At the heart of SuperInvoice is its powerful, yet functional and to the point invoice management system. Unlike other invoice software that blather on about a ton of extraneous features, SuperInvoice gives you what you need without the need for fluffers.
- Produce sharp, professional-looking invoices for all your clients
- Print invoices in any of a number of styles (new styles can be created by request as well)
- Allow clients to log in and view invoices in a secure, password-protected area
- Keep an organized history of every project worked on for each client
- Maintain an address book of all your clients
- Access and maintain your invoice information online while traveling
For Your Clients
- Allows your clients to view their invoices online in a secure password protected area
- As soon as your client logs in they will have immediate access to all outstanding invoices
- Your clients will have an online history of all invoices and payments made
- Eliminates the hassle of a paper trail
And Some Other Stuff
- Set up one or more Companies that you run
- Add as many Clients, each with as many Projects as necessary
- Create Invoices with as many line item details and payments as needed
- Provide discounts on a line item basis
- Provide taxes on a line item basis
You must be hosted on a server that supports ASP/VBScript and allows Database interaction. Any standard Windows NT or Windows 2000/2003 server will meet this requirement. If you are unsure your server supports ASP, then contact your host.
Note: SuperInvoice has not been tested on Unix/Linux systems and we will not support the application if you choose to install it on said environment.
- Windows IIS 5.0 or higher web server
- Support for ASP/VBScript and database interaction
- Access 2000 Database support
- Ability to use a DSN-less connection to the database
Note: Most any Windows host will meet the above requirements; it is rare that you are unable to run SuperInvoice on a Windows server.