- Improved JSON escaping in database connect generation code
- Improved PostgreSQL support in PHP
- Improved database joins support in PHP
- Full compatibility with DMXzone Server Connect
- Improved compatibility with Dreamweaver CC 2015
- Improved support for LIKE expressions in all database connectors
- Improved PDO support in PHP as well as fixed bugs in it
- Improved database data types support
Update instructions for HTML5 Database Connector:
- Cross site support for connecting mobile apps with dynamic database sites as data sources
- Improved mobile data bindings support for building dynamic apps with PhoneGap or Cordova
- Redesigned UI look
you need to reapply all current Database Sources in your site. Just
open Site / DMXzone Database Connector / Manage Database Sources ... and
then click on "Reapply All". you need to do this for every page and
also reapply all behaviors that you're using.
- Improved database quering
- Improved for DMXzone Extension Manager
- Improved for Dreamweaver CC 2014
Version 1.2.0Update instructions:
need to reapply all the current Database Sources in your site. Just
open the Site / DMXzone Database Connector / Manage Database Sources ...
and then click on "Reapply All"
- Full compatibility with HTML5 Data Bindings SEO PHP
- Database metadata refresh , now also refreshes the views
- Added version number in the server side source files
- Improved refreshing of the database structure
- Fixed database connection generation when custom string is used.
- Added full support for the new DMXzone Security Provider PHP/ASP for secure database queries
improved storage and caching of database structure info. It is all
store now in the connection file so refreshing when database structure
changes is really easy.
- Improved schema refreshing on database query builder dialog
- Added "Reapply all" buttons to Database Connection and Database Sources Builder
support for Database Views! Now in the Database Source Query Builder,
next to database tables you can also see the database views and use them
for your queries.
- Primary keys in database columns view - Now
you can see directly which database columns are used as primary keys on
the different icon in front.
- Fully implemented support for IN and NOT IN operators in Filters working with list of values
- New Login dialog for providing login information within Dreamweaver when testing secured database sources.
- Latest jQuery 1.10.2 included
Note you need to reapply all the current
Database Sources in your site. Just open the Site / DMXzone Database
Connector / Manage Database Sources ... and then click on "Reapply All"
- Full compatibility with the new DMXzone Database Updater PHP/ASP extension
- Improvements on the date type fields handling
- Build-in file updater on page open in Dreamweaver
- Fully Handle JSONP requests to allow cross domain data exchange
- Improved error checking on various databases
- Improved Database structure querying
- Various minor improvements
- Fixed SQLite databases connection string