In our latest video tutorial we'll show you how to set up your users and permissions in the site security provider options, and add the page security provider enforcer in order to restrict access to your pages, based on permissions. It's easily done with the latest version of DMXzone Security Provider PHP/ASP. Also, we have an updated version of HTML5 Data Bindings SEO PHP/ASP. The full list of improvements can be found below.
What's New in HTML5 Data Bindings SEO 1.1.1:
- Fixed parse errors on specific expressions
- Skip parsing and rendering of HTML comments
- Implement the two new formatters from HTML5 Data Bindings Formatter; keys and values
- Added support for absolute paths in data bindings sources
- Correctly parse all form elements on the page and fill $FORM correctly with values
- Fixed the display of arrays in PHP