Just a week before we take a short holiday break we have more amazing improvements on several DMXzone extensions that we'll release in the next couple of days. Starting today, our developers just can not stop updating the HTML5 Data Bindings and now it comes with new Data Bindings Field Pickup dialog for easy selection of data bindings fields from other extension. Also we have some small improvements and fixes for the DMXzone Database Connector PHP/ASP so check out the full lists below and update your tools.
Stay tuned as Advanced HTML Editor 3 and its Add-ons will meet IE11 tomorrow!
What's New in HTML5 Data Bindings 1.4.1:
- New Data Bindings Field Pickup dialog for easy selection of data bindings fields from other extensions.
- Greatly improved binding of select tags with repeat regions on their options. Now you can choose option2 binding for a select drop down control with a second repeating element and a static first one.
- Fixed data bindings with the data-binding-html tag
- Fixed paging navigation
- Fixed data-binding-value on select tags
- Improved data binding with other DMXzone extensions like Advanced HTML Editor 3
- Improved data-binding-value tag binding and synchronization for textareas
- Dreamweaver integration, data bindings selection and inspection speed improvements
What's New in DMXzone Database Connector 1.1.1
- Improved refreshing of the database structure
- Fixed database connection generation when custom string is used.
John's Restaurant Showcase
For this showcase we used the HTML5 Data Bindings and DMXzone Database Connector in order to create a dynamic website that allows you to follow the restaurant offers for each day by clicking on the arrows.