Smart Image Processor ASP 2 Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Watermark disfigured

Reported 20 Feb 2008 21:36:49
has this problem
20 Feb 2008 21:36:49 Carl Grint posted:
Having managed to get the extension to actual work with a watermark, it is disfiguring the watermark, making the sides all distorted
example: www.pink-feet.co.uk/testuploads/00545_newyorkstreets_1600x1200.jpg

This uses a png, I tried using a gif, but it refused to appear at all.

I have tried removing the # from the colour as another person in the forum suggested as a fix for the same problem, but still no joy, it just ends up with no watermark.

I do hope there is a solution for this, as once again I have purchased an extension which does not work (ASP Uploader v3 took months and many updates to work correctly) and needs lots of attention to do what it was simply meant to do....and really in this case, I might as well stuck with v1, which works wonderfully, and saved £50.

I do hope some of the problems here are being noted and a fix is coming soon....I also do question the heavy use of .Net in an ASP extension, I have some .Net ready sites saying no component is found, and others, such as pink-feet.co.uk which are fine with it.

Web Development Consultant
providing web development services including Web site design and development, the complete development of Intranet/Extranet and a wide range of Web applications.

Details can be viewed at www.cgw3.co.uk

Replies

Replied 29 Feb 2008 10:34:51
29 Feb 2008 10:34:51 George Petrov replied:
Hi Carl,

Is this only with this specific watermark image? Could you try other ones? Maybe with different dimentions?
If still no luck - please send me the watermark image

Thanks,
George

--------------------------------------------------
George Petrov - Founder of the Dynamic Zones
DMXzone.com, FWzone.net, FLzone.net, CFzone.net,
DNzone.com, FlashFiles.nl
Replied 29 Feb 2008 11:59:00
29 Feb 2008 11:59:00 Carl Grint replied:
When I tried a gif, it just refused to add it full stop

The PNG is www.pink-feet.co.uk/active_images/logopinkfeet.png

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi Carl,

Is this only with this specific watermark image? Could you try other ones? Maybe with different dimentions?
If still no luck - please send me the watermark image - mail to

Thanks,
George

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

providing web development services including Web site design and development, the complete development of Intranet/Extranet and a wide range of Web applications.

Replied 11 Jun 2008 08:52:15
11 Jun 2008 08:52:15 Carl Grint replied:
4 months and still no reply, I guess it really was a waste of money, as I am still using v1, as v2 has so many problems I have Deleted it, and no support replies.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
When I tried a gif, it just refused to add it full stop

The PNG is www.pink-feet.co.uk/active_images/logopinkfeet.png

Hi Carl,

If still no luck - please send me the watermark image - mail to

Thanks,
George

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Replied 11 Jun 2008 20:55:40
11 Jun 2008 20:55:40 George Petrov replied:
Please check the latest version of Smart Image Processor 2

Greetings,
george

Reply to this topic