DMXzone ePub Manager Support Product Page

Answered

ePub Manager support of MathML in EPUB 3

Asked 24 Jun 2014 12:12:38
has this question
24 Jun 2014 12:12:38 Bob Mathews posted:
I have 2 questions...
  1. Since MathML is part of the EPUB 3 standard, and DMXzone ePub Manager supports EPUB 3, my assumption is that it supports the full EPUB 3 standard, including MathML. Is this correct?
  2. Do you have a trial available for ePub Manager?

Replies

Replied 24 Jun 2014 18:39:42
24 Jun 2014 18:39:42 George Petrov replied:
Hi Bob,

To answer your questions: Yes you can do MathML with the DMXzone ePub Manager. Only as Dreamweaver don't support it in the design view, you will have to enter the MathML codes in source code view. But indeed as it is part of ePub 3 - you can package it nicely with the DMXzone ePub Manager.

As for trials, we don't offer them yet, but we are working on a new system to be able to offer them, hopefully it will be done in a few weeks.

Greetings,
George
Replied 24 Jun 2014 18:42:13
24 Jun 2014 18:42:13 Bob Mathews replied:
Thank you George; I look forward to being able to evaluate the trial. My assumption is that since I get the email newsletter, I'll be able to find out that way. Thanks!
Replied 11 Dec 2023 18:05:23
11 Dec 2023 18:05:23 User  replied:
I'm having trouble converting an EPUB file of my favorite novel to PDF. The formatting was a disaster and half the images disappeared into the void.

Why is it so difficult to bridge the gap between these two formats? Are there any tools that can truly make this process painless?
Replied 11 Dec 2023 18:06:42
11 Dec 2023 18:06:42 Siona Shent replied:
Converting files can indeed be a challenging task, I have experimented with various online tools and software with no good results. Some people claim that the formatting is preserved, but in reality this is not the case.
The other day I tried to convert a research document for work and it turned into a mess of fonts. The only solution in my situation was Convert EPUB to PDF https://pdfguru.com/epub-to-pdf where you just need to upload the file for which you need to convert and select the source format, and in a few seconds I had a perfectly designed PDF document. The tool even allowed me to customize certain aspects, such as adjusting the font size and saving hyperlinks.

Reply to this topic