A step by step guide to installing our commercial extensions, with screen captures and tips along the way.If you experience any troubles with the installation, please contact our support.
HTML5 Data Bindings State Management Manual
April 6, 2016
How to install extensions from DMXzone
Important tasks before you download and install your next extension
- DMXzone Extension Manager is a stand-alone application, which you need in order to install DMXzone extensions. It's available for MAC and Windows so choose your OS and install it first.
- Once you install the DMXzone Extension Manager use your DMXzone account credentials to login (email and password).
- If you are behind a proxy server or firewall, please turn them off. The installation requires internet connection to verify your DMXzone account credentials.
Download and install extensions
- Once you're logged in with your DMXzone account your extensions are ready for installation from the Purchased tab.
- Make sure to select the Dreamweaver version that you want your extensions to be installed in.
- Simply click on the "Install" button and the extension will be installed in your Dreamweaver automatically. The manager will do the rest for you.
you're using a subscription, you have access to all our extensions and
templates from the Explore tab. Choose any of it and click the install
button. The manager will do the rest for you.
- You can also use the search option to browse through all DMXzone extensions and templates in the Explore tab.