A step by step guide to installing our commercial extensions, with screen captures and tips along the way.If you experience any troubles with the installation, please contact our support.
Bootstrap 3 Dynamic Paging Generator Manual
July 6, 2016
How to install extensions from DMXzone
Important tasks before you download and install your next extension
- DMXzone Extension Manager is a stand-alone application, which you need in order to install DMXzone extensions. It's available for MAC and Windows so choose your OS and install it first.
- Once you install the DMXzone Extension Manager use your DMXzone account credentials to login (email and password).
- If you are behind a proxy server or firewall, please turn them off. The installation requires internet connection to verify your DMXzone account credentials.
Download and install extensions
- Once you're logged in with your DMXzone account your extensions are ready for installation from the Purchased tab.
- Make sure to select the Dreamweaver version that you want your extensions to be installed in.
- Simply click on the "Install" button and the extension will be installed in your Dreamweaver automatically. The manager will do the rest for you.
you're using a subscription, you have access to all our extensions and
templates from the Explore tab. Choose any of it and click the install
button. The manager will do the rest for you.
- You can also use the search option to browse through all DMXzone extensions and templates in the Explore tab.