Advanced Multi Uploader Support Product Page

Can any ASP user confirm this Extension works

Asked 27 May 2008 16:20:55
has this question
27 May 2008 16:20:55 Kenny Darcy posted:
Hi yea,
I have had no joy in getting this extension to work, and not got a reply from support.

Can any ASP user confirm they got this extension to work please.

regards

Kenny

Replies

Replied 21 Feb 2011 20:59:25
21 Feb 2011 20:59:25 marty engle replied:
I'm also having issues getting the filename to store in my database. I'm having users create a 'Project' on the first page, then 'Continue' to add files to this new project. The AMU page has a hidden field that pulls the newest 'Project' ID to store with the AMU files as a foreign ID. However, the files upload just fine, but I'm not sure how to store the filenames in the database, nor do I know how to tie the foreign ID to the files. I've used the Insert Record transaction to store these form fields, but it has yet to work.
Replied 21 Feb 2011 21:26:40
21 Feb 2011 21:26:40 marty engle replied:
Also, to clarify, I'm using Pure PHP Upload. Both are the latest versions.
Replied 22 Feb 2011 10:07:33
22 Feb 2011 10:07:33 Miroslav Zografski replied:
QuoteI'm also having issues getting the filename to store in my database. I'm having users create a 'Project' on the first page, then 'Continue' to add files to this new project. The AMU page has a hidden field that pulls the newest 'Project' ID to store with the AMU files as a foreign ID. However, the files upload just fine, but I'm not sure how to store the filenames in the database, nor do I know how to tie the foreign ID to the files. I've used the Insert Record transaction to store these form fields, but it has yet to work.

Hello Marty,

Once you place the AMU on a page it creates a form with name "UploadQueue". Any field that is placed within that form goes together with the filename to Insert Record Server Behavior and gets inserted ( if you have set up the insert record to insert it ) into the record of Each file.
So i.e. if you have 2 more fields into that form i.e. "Project" and "Date" and you upload 3 files you will end up with 3 records that will have same "Project" and "Date" fields.

Regards,

Reply to this topic