13 Jul 2010 21:46:33 David Matney posted:
I will be as specific as possible in this:
Using DreamWeaver CS5
Advanced Multi-Uploader 1.0.3
Pure PHP File Upload 2.1.10
Using PHP 5.x
1) Followed Steps EXACTLY as shown in the DMXZone Video for multi-file uploads - Added the dmxMultiUploader to a page - The page does not have restrict access behaviour. There is a redirect specified in the Pure PHP File Upload to redirect AFTER upload completes
2) Uploaded all objects to the server
3) Selected 5 Files to upload
4) Each file uploads, but also has a Failed 302 Found Error
5) Page redirect happens to the correct page after the 5th file uploads
6) I am not using any form of insert behaviours either. Literally I did step by step what the video did and did not deviate from the video at all.
Tested in FireFox 3.6.6
Tested in IE 8
Removed the Redirect as recommended in other posts on this forum
No matter what, the 302 found error still occurs.
I also noticed many people posting this same problem on the forums dating as far back as 2004, WITH NO RESOLUTION. From 2004 to 2010, is 6 years, that is not acceptable for not resolving an issue, and I dont want to hear that "your working on it" as 6 years to fix such a simple bug is not acceptable also.
I have no other choice but to decline payment on my CC if this is not resolved. I would hope it gets resolved in a timely fashion since from the looks of things (assuming it will work) the control looks good - but looks are useless if it doesn't do what it is supposed to do.
Other Bugs in the uploader.
1) AFter uploader is finished, the Remove button is grayed out. Even if you select a file in the list, the remove button continues to be grayed out, thus you cannot remove the files from the list
2) Since you cannot remove the files from the list, if for some reason you want to try again and add those same files again, you get an error saying they are already in the list and then the whole browser locks up and you must use task manager to end the browser session.
We cannot push faulty code to our customers. These bugs must be fixed, as our level of Quality Assurance is obviously higher than DMXZones level of QA
Edited by - David Matney on 13 Jul 2010 21:50:04