Ajax DataGrid Support Product Page

Problem when choose table/view

Reported 02 Jul 2010 15:19:33
has this problem
02 Jul 2010 15:19:33 Naya Brandt posted:
When I insert Ajax datagrid on the page it freezes when I select the table or view. The file activity does not respond. I have to close dreamweaver.
I have tried to uninstall ajax datagrid and install again. That didn't help.
I use Dreamweaver CS5

Please help, I'm not able to use ajax datagrid as it is right now.


Replied 05 Jul 2010 10:20:36
05 Jul 2010 10:20:36 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Naya,

Please, provide more info on your OS. Also see if cleaning the cache of the DW makes any difference.

Replied 05 Jul 2010 11:19:13
05 Jul 2010 11:19:13 Naya Brandt replied:

I delete the cache, and got it to work once. Now I can't edit the datagrid. It's exately the same; It freeze and file activity do not respond. I try to delete the cache again but it didn't help.
I'm using Windows 7
Replied 05 Jul 2010 22:10:31
05 Jul 2010 22:10:31 Naya Brandt replied:
Could the problem be that I had to comment out the line 1127 (if (i > 0) sql += ','of dmxGrid.html to get it to work?
Replied 06 Jul 2010 10:37:37
06 Jul 2010 10:37:37 Naya Brandt replied:
Some more information.
I have discovered that I can use ajax datagrid once, if I want to edit or put another datagrid on the page , I have to restart my computer, otherwise datagrid freeze. But if I just restart every time I have to use it again it works fine.
As you can imagine it’s very annoying. So I hope you can come up with a solution.
Thanks for your help.
Replied 06 Jul 2010 11:23:20
06 Jul 2010 11:23:20 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Naya,

Is your Win 7 32 or 64bit, also do you have any uppercase letters in the names of your db table you review through DataGrid?

Replied 06 Jul 2010 11:49:39
06 Jul 2010 11:49:39 Naya Brandt replied:
Hi again

I really appreciate that you take time to help me.
I'm working on 2 different websites. One has uppercase letters in the names of the tables and the other one has not
I'm using Windows 7 32 bit.

Replied 08 Jul 2010 09:19:42
08 Jul 2010 09:19:42 Naya Brandt replied:
The problem is solved. In the table where I didn’t think there was uppercase letters, I found a title with uppercase letter. When I change that it worked.
In the other db I have change all the uppercase letters in the db and after restarting the computer it's also works now.
Thanks for your help.
Replied 08 Jul 2010 09:52:29
08 Jul 2010 09:52:29 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Naya,

That's nice. We are up to remove this bug but I can't provide a deadline for it.

Hope you enjoy.


Reply to this topic