I continue getting the "Error using this Database Connection!" - Server Response: 500 - Internal Server Error. For ASP/SQL connection - I have tried 3 different SQL server connections and they all get the same error. I can successfully connect to database through my Windows ODBC connection and even can connect with Dreamweaver CC Database connection.
I have the same problem as many more, I cant connect using your tool that I just purchased. Please get back to us as a courtesy and let us know what is happening on your end to get this resolved. I can connect with no problem using other tools, MS SQL management console, and the native Widows System ODBC but not with your tool. Regards Craig ( you have our email address on file so I hope to hear from you I the next 24 hours please!
Hello Craig, It is not really easy to guess what the issue on your server is, unless you provide exact versions of the server, your OS, your DW version. Please contact our live support chatin order to get help resolving your issue, as it requires some debugging. If we are not online, just leave a message with the requested information and our agents will contact you, regarding your ticket.
I still facing problems connecting to ms access database. I bought this extension in 2014 and never get a succesfully connection tot access. In february I had a long chat with the live support. But it is now June and still can't connect to a ms access database. I totally reinstalled my computer to sort out the problems.
My OS is WIN 10 with Office 2013 32bits. I even downgraded from 64 bits to 32 bits. But still can't connect to access database.
I tried to connect through all datatypes but none off them worked:
access access ODBC ODBC system DSN custom
custom connection is the one I like tot work with remote and local:
Hello MX Addict, Strange for me, there are many users out there still using Access db for web applications and they are using the Server Connect / DB Connector / DB Updater for this, without any issues.
If you are using the ASP version of the extension, there should not be any issue connecting to Access DB. I will test this locally and check this with the developers to see what is the issue.
Actually, i just tested this with a custom connection string, and it appears to be working just fine. Most probably your connection string is wrong. This is how the connection string should be looking, for an Access 2013 db: