Quite often when I open a file in Dreamweaver CC, the links in the <head> region are rearranged in a different order. Most times this does not affect anything, but it does break up the Google Analytics code snippet, and other non-DMXzone scripts. For example Adobe Edgefonts, Google reCaptcha. I now put most of my custom scripts at the bottom of each page just above the closing body tag, so they don't get rearranged.
I have to check what’s broken, then UNDO all the changes that Dreamweaver does when opening the file.
I know the Head Updater in the old Shared Components does this, but I do not have this installed.
Not sure where to post this issue - I tried emailing
a few weeks ago but no response yet.