Smart Image Processor PHP 2 Support Product Page

Another missing feature => Fill color.

Asked 10 Jul 2012 00:51:48
has this question
10 Jul 2012 00:51:48 Neo 314 posted:
I was really looking for Nevo Slider support, but there does not appear to be any. The support button is unavailable. This problem could be solved through SIPP2 though.

I found that if the image does not fill the player size in Nevo Slider, the remaining part of the previous image does not get erased and there does not seem to be a good way to center the image.

SIPP2 should include an option when resizing to resize the image proportionally to the box but make the output image the full size of the resize box with a fill color on each side of the resized image.

In other words, the option would be “Proportional with fill color” That would solve my current problem with Nevo Slider, though I would still like some support on that.

Replies

Replied 10 Jul 2012 01:40:29
10 Jul 2012 01:40:29 Neo 314 replied:
I found the Nevo Slider support forum and posted the Nevo Slider issue there as well.

I also think that the file destination and the conflicting file name resolution should be two separate items.

In other words, say I have an image images/Image_1.jpg and I want to make a resized image to 800x600 in images/800x600/Image_1.jpg. I don't want to overwrite the original, but if I update Image_1.jpg, I do want to overwrite images/800x600/Image_1.jpg with the new thumbnail.

If the GUI read something like:

Destination 1) Same 2) New
File Name Conflict 1)overwrite 2)increment/new name 3)abort

Reply to this topic