3D ImageFlow Gallery Support Product Page

Answered

2 questions about 3D ImageFlow

Asked 26 Feb 2009 03:05:16
has this question
26 Feb 2009 03:05:16 james oppenheim posted:
1) can the gallery be used as a menu...to the extent that clicking on one of the images jumps to another url, not the larger image?

2) can the list of files to use in the gallery be generated dynamically. For example, could I get the list of photos from a tag field: select * where tagfield="wedding" or "baby"?

Thanks.

Promoted Answers

Replied 26 Feb 2009 10:19:12
Hi James,
1) can the gallery be used as a menu...to the extent that clicking on one of the images jumps to another url, not the larger image?

Yes, you can use the 3D Image flow as menu, but you must be aware of preserved spaces for Title and Description.
2) can the list of files to use in the gallery be generated dynamically. For example, could I get the list of photos from a tag field: select * where tagfield="wedding" or "baby"?

You can have dynamically populated gallery. What you need is after creating the gallery (i.e. with one image) and set all options, to Edit gallery's XML file so the image tags are created dynamically from a recordset with repeat region. Here is a video tutorial on this topic.

Regards,

Replies

Replied 26 Feb 2009 10:19:12
26 Feb 2009 10:19:12 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hi James,

Yes, you can use the 3D Image flow as menu, but you must be aware of preserved spaces for Title and Description.

You can have dynamically populated gallery. What you need is after creating the gallery (i.e. with one image) and set all options, to Edit gallery's XML file so the image tags are created dynamically from a recordset with repeat region. Here is a video tutorial on this topic.

Regards,
Replied 08 Jan 2010 09:00:31
08 Jan 2010 09:00:31 mark williams replied:
Absolutely you can! Nowadays, it is possible to use 3D image gallery as menu, but before do this you have to manage your space for the title and the description of your images.

Thanks.

---------------------

Reply to this topic