Advanced Multi Uploader Support Product Page

Is this Mobile Compatible?

Reported 20 Nov 2013 06:59:22
has this problem
20 Nov 2013 06:59:22 Hans Kiesouw posted:
The flash loader appears to function on Android devices, but the upload fails after reporting 100% uploaded. Are there plans to release an update that is mobile device compatible?

We have a "blog" section where users can upload images and we have around 45% of our users accessing the site from mobile devices. We are in the process of creating a responsive site and when testing the up loader found that there is an error (500 Internal Server Error).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Hans

Replies

Replied 20 Nov 2013 09:24:13
20 Nov 2013 09:24:13 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Hans,
That 500 error - is it reported only from mobile devices?
The Multi Uploader is not tested and is not advertised compatible with Mobile . Also a more detailed error description if available will help determine the error cause.

Regards .
Replied 20 Nov 2013 12:48:05
20 Nov 2013 12:48:05 Hans Kiesouw replied:
Hi Miro,
When using a "standard desktop" device, like a PC/MAC/Laptop etc, it works fine.
I wanted to test it using a mobile device, I have an Android phone, and that is where the error comes in, otherwise it works fine.
When I try and upload images, it shows the progress fine and then after the 100% it then gives the error message, rather than the usual "Success" message, so I don't have any way of establishing where or how the error comes about.
It would be really great if the uploader did work on mobile devices. The standard single file upload does work fine on a mobile device, so I may need to make changes to the page and add redirect to a single upload page when a mobile device is detected.
Thanks
Hans

Reply to this topic