Ajax DataGrid Support Product Page

Answered

Datagrid formatting breaks on live site

Asked 11 Dec 2012 16:17:46
has this question
11 Dec 2012 16:17:46 John O'Melia posted:
I just created a new site that has an admin section with multiple Ajax Datagrids on multiple pages. The datagrids worked fine locally and on a dev server but when I moved to the live site something broke. They seem to work in that they return data and display it but the formatting is broken.

You can an example of how it's supposed to look here: jfomelia.com/CrystalNew/admin/news.php

And how it looks on the live site here: www.crystaltheatre.org/admin/news.php

I keep thinking it either I missed a file on upload, but I think I only need the flexigrid.pack.js file and the various style files, or that on my dev site the site was in a subdirectory (jfomelia.com/CrystalNew) whereas the live site is in the home directory (crystaltheatre.org), but I would have thought that would affect the data connection, not the formatting.

I'd appreciate any ideas.

Jack

Replies

Replied 15 Dec 2012 15:55:53
15 Dec 2012 15:55:53 tom tmr replied:
Try taking a look at the file path for your CSS in the live site. This looks like a css formatting issue.
Replied 17 Dec 2012 14:07:21
17 Dec 2012 14:07:21 Vulcho Vulev replied:
Hello John.

Currently the extensions misses the following 2 files:
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - www.crystaltheatre.org/Styles/dmxGrid/dmxgrid/dmxgrid.css"
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - www.crystaltheatre.org/Styles/dmxGrid/dmxgrid_pale_blue/dmxgrid_pale_blue.css"

Please make sure they are uploaded on your hosting server

Regards:Vulcho.

Replied 17 Dec 2012 17:07:05
17 Dec 2012 17:07:05 John O'Melia replied:
Wow. My "Styles" folder was renamed "styles" and that was enough to break it. Sometimes it's a second pair of eyes that finds things. Many thanks for looking at this.

Reply to this topic