Ajax DataGrid Support Product Page

Answered

datagrid seo

Asked 15 Dec 2012 09:44:37
has this question
15 Dec 2012 09:44:37 tom tmr posted:
I just completed a successful data grid implementation, its a company list from a MySQL database - it all works great. However (and this is a very big problem) I took a look at the generated code and found out that it was not at all SEO friendly, in fact, replacing my current company list with the data grid would kill any SEO I used to have for that page - this effectively makes the datagrid usless to me (and many others no doubt).

My question is: Is there a way to make the data grid output search engine friendly? I've looked all over the place yet still cannot find any info.

Many thanks,

Replies

Replied 15 Dec 2012 09:52:40
15 Dec 2012 09:52:40 Teodor Kuduschiev replied:
Hello,

Can you please tell us what do you mean the code is not SEO friendly? Of course it is SEO friendly.
Replied 15 Dec 2012 13:38:36
15 Dec 2012 13:38:36 tom tmr replied:
Hi

Go to this test page:
wind-power-training.com/test-datagrid.asp
You will se a list of my client companies in the datagrid.

Then view the page source, you will see there are no companies listed there.

Run the above URL through an SEO tester, a random one is here:
totheweb.com/tools/spider-test/index.php

and you will see that none of the companies in the datagrid show up, therefore they wont get indexed, therefore the SEO is non existent.
Replied 15 Dec 2012 13:59:02
15 Dec 2012 13:59:02 Teodor Kuduschiev replied:
Of course you cannot see the results in the page source, this is AJAX Datagrid and this is how the AJAX technology works. This does not mean it is not SEO-friendly. Please read the following article: www.dmxzone.com/go/21258/ajax-beyond-the-four-lettering/
Replied 15 Dec 2012 15:51:28
15 Dec 2012 15:51:28 tom tmr replied:
Hi

the article link you gave gives no mention of SEO in it at all and did not help answer my question in any way. Search engine bots are blind to Javascript rendered content. The page link I gave above with the data grid on will do very very badly in a search engine, none of the companies on there will rank at all - rendering the whole page more or less useless. Yes, good for the end user but no user will be able to find it because the search engines wont be able to spider it.

My original question still remains unanswered:
Is there a way to make the data grid output search engine friendly?

If not, I will need to create two pages with the same content, one containing the data grid (which is good for end users) and the other with a list of companies dumped onto the page (good for search engines).
This reply was removed on 12/16/2012 4:32:34 PM.
See the changelog
Replied 22 Mar 2024 11:32:43
22 Mar 2024 11:32:43 User  replied:
In the realm of digital marketing, datagrid SEO emerges as a vital tool for optimizing websites and driving organic traffic. This innovative approach harnesses the power of data grids to analyze and improve various aspects of SEO performance. By leveraging data-driven insights, businesses can make informed decisions to enhance their online visibility and ranking in search engine results. With the expertise of an SEO agency Antarctica, datagrid SEO strategies can be effectively implemented to maximize results and achieve long-term success in the competitive digital landscape. Whether it's analyzing keywords, monitoring website performance, or refining content strategies, datagrid SEO offers a holistic approach to optimizing websites and staying ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving world of digital marketing.

Reply to this topic