Universal Form Validator ASP Support Product Page

Validation Checkbox

Asked 15 Mar 2013 17:34:33
has this question
15 Mar 2013 17:34:33 Luca lucag posted:
Hello
I'm going crazy ... The validation of checkbox does not work. If I not select it gives me error (correctly) if I select it does not give me error but does not proceed. I tried all rules.

Thank you
Luca

<input name="agree" type="checkbox" id="agree" value="1" <%= dmxSetCheckbox("checked",FormRequest("agree")) %>>
<%=dmxval1.GenerateError("form1","agree","allformats",",,") %>

Replies

Replied 18 Mar 2013 11:26:10
18 Mar 2013 11:26:10 Vulcho Vulev replied:
Hello Luca.

Let's try the following troubleshooting.

1.) Create your form with form elements and submit button on blank page.
2.) Apply the Universal Form Validator
3.) Set the validation rule for the checkbox with Rule: All Formats and tick the checkbox in the userinterface for required.
4.)Try to submit your form.

Regards:Vulcho.
Replied 18 Mar 2013 17:10:49
18 Mar 2013 17:10:49 Luca lucag replied:
Hi Vulcho.

I tried... same problem.
if I send without errors I stay on the page of the form. Only if I made an error before, the form works fine.

dmxval1.AddRule "form1", "email", "ajaxexistscond", "validatorAjax/dmxValidatorAjax5.asp,,", "true", "Mail present on db", "E-mail", "", ""
dmxval1.AddRule "form1", "email", "emailcond", ",,", "true", "mail not valid", "E-mail", "", ""
dmxval1.AddRule "form1", "password", "minlengthcond", "8,,", "true", "Min 8 characters", "Password", "", ""
dmxval1.AddRule "form1", "accetto", "allformats", ",,", "true", "", "Agree", "", ""

Test page:
ipsi.oberonservizi.com/login2.asp

Thank you
Luca
Replied 22 Mar 2013 08:45:09
22 Mar 2013 08:45:09 Vulcho Vulev replied:
Hello Luca.

I see that you are using two forms on one same page which submit to different pages. Please try to unify the information to submit in one form. If that is not possible other way to achieve your goal is to create your second form with the validator applied on separate page which will you open in lightbox from anchor link or button on the first page.

Regards:Vulcho.

Reply to this topic