Ajax Event Calendar Support Product Page

Not planned

Suggestions for next versions.

Shared 22 Apr 2012 21:01:02
likes this idea
22 Apr 2012 21:01:02 David Koehler posted:
I would like to see the color control for the calendar headers be in CSS color values rather that in the use of single pixel wide PNG files via background controls. It's a pain in the arse to tweak the file colors with Fireworks only to have those files overwritten when I some times refresh the calendar properties on the HTML page.

The physical size of the month calendar should be limited to a 5 week display. Currently its 6 week display is a bit too big for 1024x768 screens I program for. Don't want to force user scrolling if I don't have to. Besides, most retail paper calendars follow this limit religously.

Tried to limit the calendar height by unchecking the Fixed Height option and then setting a pixel height to limit the month display to 5 weeks. I was able to find a proper height for this but wound up with vertical scroll bars alongside the calendar div. Below this calendar div, a partial repeat of the calendar header appeared as if the ajax software insisted on visually displaying all six weeks.

Should be an option to prevent the calendar user from scrolling back in time before TODAY or the current month. If I am setting up a reservation system, I don't want users posting events into the past. This option should also be program accessible so the actual calendar owner can look back in time if he/she chooses.

What about recurring events?

---dave k.

Replies

Replied 23 Apr 2012 07:14:40
23 Apr 2012 07:14:40 Teodor Kuduschiev replied:
Hello David,

Thanks for your feedback!
We've added your ideas to the wishlist for the future updates.

Reply to this topic