HTML5 Slideshow Support Product Page

This topic is locked
This topic was archived by Teodor Kuduschiev on 1/23/2023 3:35:47 PM
Answered

is there a default dpi setting that this software uses.

Asked 04 Mar 2014 05:05:48
has this question
04 Mar 2014 05:05:48 michael skelton posted:
dear Sir , I brought html5 slideshow and after much trial and error I finally got it to work. Some of the fault was my own . But one real problem is that after I added the photos the software turned all my photos to a setting of 96 dpi. No where could I find if this is the default setting for the software or if I could change it manually. It turned the quality of my photos into mush . I will hate to redo all my photos again just to find out that they change the dpi to another setting that I didn't use. Could you tell me if 96dpi is the default setting before I edit all the photos. Thank you . Michael Skelton

Replies

Replied 04 Mar 2014 08:43:34
04 Mar 2014 08:43:34 Teodor Kuduschiev replied:
Hello Michael,
Are you using the "Resize Images" option in the Slideshow UI?
Replied 04 Mar 2014 18:06:12
04 Mar 2014 18:06:12 michael skelton replied:
Hello Teodor, I did think of that but wasn't sure. I re-edited all the photos and did all my presets in DMX again . While the photos still degraded a little it looks a lot better then before.

Another weird thing it that I took all the photos and placed them in to my website folder yet some how it also degraded the photos in Lightroom which is on a different drive. Strange.

At any rate except for a couple of buggy things I think this software is great and worth every penny.I never would of got this up and running without it.

Here is a link to the slideshow. michaelskeltonphotography.com/slideshow.html

Thank you.
This reply was removed on 1/23/2023 3:35:45 PM.
See the changelog

Reply to this topic