Online Page Editor Add-on Support Product Page

Solved

Pencil mark remains

Reported 04 May 2011 12:03:58
have this problem
04 May 2011 12:03:58 Mas Mori posted:
Hello all.
After I finish editing and hit activation key again to quit OPE, pencil marks "Click to edit this region" remains.

Ofcourse nothing happens if I click these pencil marks, but it seems to be bug.

Replies

Replied 07 May 2011 16:46:18
07 May 2011 16:46:18 George Petrov replied:
Hi Mas,

After every editing you save and the editor switches to "pencil" mode where you can choose another area to edit.

So you should be able to click again on the pencil to activate editing of different area.

If you also press the activation key while in "pencil" mode - it will actually do a "logoff" and clear the pencils. Of course just refreshing the page will also do the same.

If that is not the case with your - please send me a live url so I can check. You can mail me at

Greetings,
George
Replied 27 Nov 2012 21:09:37
27 Nov 2012 21:09:37 Mark Handford replied:
Sometimes when I refresh the page, even after "logging off" the pencils appear.

Is it possible to force a log off on page load? That way if refresh is pressed the user will definitely not get the pencils...

Thank you,

-Mark
Replied 27 Mar 2013 00:13:56
27 Mar 2013 00:13:56 Jonathan Frey replied:
Hello,

I have a similar problem, but the specifics of my issues are...

- The pencil icon is oversized (though still clickable)

- After editing an area and saving/closing out, it switches back to "pencil" mode, but pressing the activation key from there only causes the oversized pencil icon to move up and to the left in position. Alternatively, if I refresh the page instead of hitting the activation key, the refreshed page remains in "pencil mode."

- Continuing from the point where I press the activation key and the pencil icon moves out of place**, pressing the activation key again simply causes the login box to appear again, without ever closing out of "pencil mode."

**(At this point, I CAN successfully refresh the page and have it revert back to its normal, non-editable state, but hopefully you might be able to find a way for my online page editor to work normally).

This is the page in question:
testfrey.com/ecommerce3.php

The activation key is: CTRL+SHIFT+@
The login box username/password is: test test.

Thanks very much for your help!

Reply to this topic