SOLUTION / PROBLEM FIXED: Hey gang, Miro from tech support nailed this (in no time I might mention) . . . here's the solution:
Niro identified that it was loading this script a second time (from the included map page) which caused the problem. I removed the script from the head of my included page a whola!, it works as it should!
Great job Niro! He provided this solution before I could take three sips of my coffee during a tech chat session - that's what I call customer service!
On a side note, I have many extensions from DMXzone and from their competitors. I say this honestly: DMXzone extensions are far better than the other extensions I've used because they're lean, easy to use, and won't lock up Dreamweaver.