HTML5 3D Flipping Gallery Support Product Page

Answered

IE 10

Asked 06 Jan 2013 21:07:19
has this question
06 Jan 2013 21:07:19 Alex May posted:
IE 10 and HTML5 3D are not working well for me.

I found the new extension which says that it fixes the IE 10 problem. I downloaded and installed the new extension into Dreamweaver.I uploaded the new versions of the css and .js files. I also uploaded the html page again.

Here is a link to the live page:

drjean.org/html/songs/songStoreShowcase.html

All works well in Mac Safari and Windows FireFox.In IE 10, instead of seeing the back side of the image with its text link, I see the original image inverted on my page.

The dmxzone Basketball Shoe Showcase displays the same behavior as my page.I have cleared the cache several times. I have quit IE 10 and then relaunched IE 10. I tried clearing the cache multiple times after the relaunch. My images now have that white border like a polaroid photo. They didn't have that before. But, they still appear upside down after the flip instead of showing the text link.

What else should I do?

Thank you,

Alex

Replies

Replied 07 Jan 2013 07:42:09
07 Jan 2013 07:42:09 Vulcho Vulev replied:
Hello Alex.

The files on your hosting server didn't get overwritten.
Please delete the following files from your local root,reapply the extension. Delete the files from your hosting server and reupload them.

Styles/dmx3DFlipGallery.css
ScriptLibrary/dmx3DFlipGallery.js

Regards:Vulcho.
Replied 07 Jan 2013 15:26:16
07 Jan 2013 15:26:16 Alex May replied:
All seems to be working now that I uploaded the extensions again. I hadn't deleted the old ones the first time.

Thank you for the prompt and helpful response.

Alex

Reply to this topic