HTML5 Animate CSS Support Product Page

Answered

Animate visibility/width of two DIVs with this extension?

Asked 30 Apr 2014 23:36:44
has this question
30 Apr 2014 23:36:44 Steve Skinner posted:
I'm interested in how this extension might help me improve a user interface for viewing orders and order details. I've had this idea for awhile but I don't know how to put it together.

Building a repeat region with an orders list and a detail region is not a problem. HTML5 Data Bindings makes that pretty easy, but in this idea, the two DIVs that share a horizontal space together (whether it be fixed or fluid) and the left and right DIVs move together to expand or collapse the right side DIV. It's kind of like how jquery accordions work, only I want a side to side action.

Can you tell me how to do that using HTML5 DB and this new HTML5 Animate CSS extension? If this is possible with these extensions, then I will definitely purchase the HTML5 Animate CSS extension right away.

Replies

Replied 01 May 2014 09:24:47
01 May 2014 09:24:47 Teodor Kuduschiev replied:
Hi Steve,
Could you please provide a link to your page where we can check your layout?
Replied 01 May 2014 15:05:01
01 May 2014 15:05:01 Steve Skinner replied:
Just sent it to via direct email.

It's a page that I used bootstrap to set up for simple testing, so my above reference to percentage widths isn't really relevant, since bootstrap deals with widths in respect to the 12 column layout. Hopefully though, you can see enough of what I'm trying to do to let me know whether the HTML5 animate will help me build the slick interface I'm trying to do.
Replied 06 May 2014 09:29:02
06 May 2014 09:29:02 Teodor Kuduschiev replied:
Hello Steve,
Unfortunately it is not possible to achieve the effect you need using the HTML5 Animate CSS Extension.

Reply to this topic