DMXzone Bootswatch Support Product Page

Answered

Theme is not applied

Asked 30 Aug 2014 16:37:38
has this question
30 Aug 2014 16:37:38 jefferis peterson posted:
Hi, I have Bootstrap 3 and am trying to apply the Slate theme, which is dark. When I choose options, it says it is applied, but when I go live, it is not applied. Also, unless I manually attach a Theme CSS file in the middle panel, nothing is attached.
screencast.com/t/bToQzIO0nfGq
Also, there doesn’t' seem to be any instruction on how to choose the various color options within a theme.

Replies

Replied 01 Sep 2014 20:55:06
01 Sep 2014 20:55:06 Teodor Kuduschiev replied:
Hello,
The theme field should actually stay blank. Bootswatch replaces the original bootstrap.css file with the selected theme's css file and this is not related with bootstrap files include options dialog.
Please make sure your dreamweaver site is properly defined and you are previewing the right file from your local testing server.
What do you mean by "the various" color options? Each theme has its own styles applied over the original bootstrap styles. That's the point of this extension.
Replied 01 Sep 2014 21:26:15
01 Sep 2014 21:26:15 jefferis peterson replied:
okay, what I found out is that it did not updated the header to use css/3/bootstrap.MIN.css (My capitals). That was the problem. I added this manually and it then showed the right css layout. This was a repeatable failure.

As to the various... you see in the preview multi sizes and color bottons on the theme, but no instruction on how to select the variants...
Replied 01 Sep 2014 21:43:06
01 Sep 2014 21:43:06 Teodor Kuduschiev replied:
The various sizes and colors of the buttons can be changed in the bootstrap 3 elements inspector panel, as it is described in bootstrap 3 elements documentation.

Reply to this topic