DMXzone App Connect Support Product Page

In progress

javascript error - multi-file upload

Reported 20 Aug 2018 03:10:10
has this problem
20 Aug 2018 03:10:10 Steve Manatt posted:
I'm trying to upload multiple files. The files get uploaded (verified via FTP), but there's an "internal error" displayed in the error div. Locally, developer console reveals:

"type":"Error","fileName":"modules/upload.asp","lineNumber":138,"message":"File already exists","stack" as part of the JSON error.

Any ideas?

Here's the form and other divs that have DMX code on them:

<form action="../../dmxConnect/api/multiFU.asp" method="post" name="uploadFm" id="uploadFm" is="dmx-serverconnect-form" dmx-on:success="uploadFm.reset()">
  <div class="custom-file">
    <input class="custom-file-input" name="MultiUpload[]" type="file" multiple id="MultiUpload" form="uploadFm" onChange="updateList()">
    <label class="custom-file-label" for="customFile">Choose file(s)</label>
  </div>
  <input class="btn btn-outline btn-outline-blue mt-3" name="submitMe" type="submit" id="submitMe" form="uploadFm" value="UPLOAD">
  <input name="thisGUID" type="hidden" id="thisGUID" form="uploadFm" value="<%=aGUID%>">
</form>
<div class="mt-3" id="selectedFiles"></div>
<div data-binding-hide="{{UploadExecutor.uploading}}">FILES UPLOADED SUCCESSFULLY</div>
<div class="fadeMe mt-3" id="axn" data-binding-show="{{UploadExecutor.executing}}">
    <p><i class="fal fa-cloud-upload">[/i] UPLOADING</p>
</div>

Here's the page: aedc.statesolutions.us/grants/cfbgp/

It's changed a bit as I've continued to mess with it, but the problems remain.

Additionally, the uploads are not overwriting if the file exists even though the Overwrite bit is checked on the Server Action. Are these two things related?

Replies

Replied 21 Aug 2018 06:17:06
21 Aug 2018 06:17:06 Teodor Kuduschiev replied:
Hello Steve,
On your page i see you mixed App Connect and HTML5 Data Bindings code.
You should only be using App connect and nothing related to HTML5 Data Bindings as App connect is the successor of HTML5 Data Bindings. Just remove everything and build your page using App Connect following the App Connect manual only: www.dmxzone.com/go/32764/dmxzone-app-connect-manual
This reply was removed on 8/21/2018 10:21:05 PM.
See the changelog

Reply to this topic