Pure PHP Upload 2 Support Product Page

Solved

Pure PHP Upload

Reported 13 Oct 2010 10:40:35
has this problem
13 Oct 2010 10:40:35 Mark Bloomfield posted:
Hi,
I use Pure PHP Upload and have it installed in DW CS3, Windows XP running in a VM via Parallels on a MacBook Pro.
Whenever I open Dreamweaver it asks me to install Pure PHP Upload.
Any ideas?
Regards
Mark

Promoted Solutions

Replied 14 Oct 2010 10:38:03
Hello Mark,

Go to following location on your Windows XP machine:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Adobe\Dreamweaver 9\Configuration\commands\_notes

and find the file named PurePHPUpload21_install.htm.mno delete it and restart DreamWeaver. You will be prompted once more to install the Pure PHP Upload (that is to be expected). Once you finish with installation wizard restart DW once more and see if you will be prompted to install ppu again.

Regards,

Replies

Replied 14 Oct 2010 10:38:03
14 Oct 2010 10:38:03 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Mark,

Go to following location on your Windows XP machine:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Adobe\Dreamweaver 9\Configuration\commands\_notes

and find the file named PurePHPUpload21_install.htm.mno delete it and restart DreamWeaver. You will be prompted once more to install the Pure PHP Upload (that is to be expected). Once you finish with installation wizard restart DW once more and see if you will be prompted to install ppu again.

Regards,
Replied 15 Oct 2010 19:59:31
15 Oct 2010 19:59:31 Mark Bloomfield replied:
Hi Miroslav,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, all sorted once I remembered that Application Data is a hidden folder!

Best wishes

Mark

Reply to this topic