Show the latest news, photos or what ever you want on your site!
Use any Feed (RSS or Atom), to dynamically show the latest news, photos or what ever you want on your site! Show a list with your latest your photos from Flicker, videos from YouTube, the latest songs from iTunes, your newest Blog entries - everything is possible!
Get the best technologies at your fingertips. The extension uses the Google AJAX Feed API, for the most efficient retrieval of your feeds. This automatically enables advanced caching and compression technologies for the fastest Feed retrieval. We use jQuery for the best presentation possible. Include text, thumbnails and cool animation effects. jQuery enables intelligent Feed recognition so it can present thumbnail information regardless of the Feed source while taking care of great visual effects.
Fully integrated in Dreamweaver - Set your options within user friendly interface, no coding is required.
The extension has been discontinued. Please, get HTML5 Data Bindings.
- Full visual editing in Dreamweaver
- Place a RSS or Atom Feed on your site. Add fluent transitions in seconds all visually in Dreamweaver
- Feeds with images are directly displayed in your Feed Ticker Preview window
- Fully PC and MAC (OSX and Leopard) compatible.
- Amazing Animation and Transition Effects
- Choose from 11 effect settings to set the
transitions and animations between your slides, fade, shuffle, scroll
and turn in multiple directions. Make your feeds visually attractive
like never before.
- Set the interval time between your transitions and animations.
- Determine the duration of your transitions and animations.
- Optionally pause transition effects on mouse over.
- Multiple feed support
Cycle trough multiple feeds and add the ones you like, all visually and easy.
- Publish a cool Feed in seconds
- Display the latest news, photos or what ever you want on your site
- Support for Media RSS and feeds like iTunes, Flickr, Youtube and many other RSS Feeds
- Based on the Google AJAX Feed API and jQuery
- The extension uses the Google AJAX Feed API, for the most efficient retrieval of your feeds.
- Advanced caching and compression technologies for the fastest Feed retrieval.
- Configure your Feed to suit your needs
- Display your feed horizontally or vertically and choose how many items you’d like to display
- Choose the size of your thumbnail
- Display feeds with images or text
- New generation property inspector
The property inspector enables you to change several options directly.
Publish an RSS Feed In Seconds
In this video we'll show you how easy it is to show the latest additions of your favorite site using Feed Ticker.
Product: Dreamweaver 8, Dreamweaver CS3, Dreamweaver CS4, Dreamweaver CS5/CS5.5 and CS6, Dreamweaver CC+
Browser: IE 6, Opera 9, Safari 2.0, IE 7, Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 9+
Used Technologies: jQuery, Ajax, CSS, Web 2.0
- Included the latest jQuery 1.11.1
- Improved for Dreamweaver CC 2014
- Improved for DMXzone Extension Manager
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Included new Behavior Connector with restyled UI and better Mac OSX Support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.1
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Improved Dreamweaver integration
- Updated to new jQuery
- Latest cycle plugin (new effects)
- Optimized file size for faster loading
- Improved extension installation for DW CS 5.5+
- Improved parsing on RSS 2.0
feeds with thumbnails
- Included the latest Dreamweaver browser
- Updated jQuery
- New Display Style allows you to show both feed Thumbnails, Title and Description at once
- Zoom and Fade Zoom Effect
- Experience the Behaviors Connector: Dynamically Control your Feeds with other DMXzone extensions
- Dreamweaver CS4 Compatibility
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. His expertise in countless languages and technologies gives inspiration and teach valuable lessons on his website – DMXzone.com which is most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
See All Postings From George Petrov >>
Thank YOU! :)
Unless I had some problems at first to install and make it work on Dreamweaver... a great and easy to use tool!
Again, thank you on behalf of the Cuban people ;)
You must me logged in to write a review.