Add the coolest page navigation to your site and make browsing through large lists of items or tables easy and quick. Choose from 22 different styles, used by many sites such as Digg, Yahoo, Flickr and much more, to fit perfectly with your design and display the total number of items.
All paging styles are fully CSS based, so you can always fine tune the colors and borders to your site design.
*We also have a PHP version of the DMXzone Paginator that can be found here.
This extension uses old Server Behaviors technology deprecated by Adobe and we will also deprecate it soon. Please use the new Bootstrap 3 Dynamic Paging Generator, based on the new DMXzone Server Connect technology for building dynamic web sites with server connectivity.
- Add cool page navigation, choosing from 22 predefined styles
- Create page navigation based on the leading sites as Digg, Yahoo and Flickr
- All styles are CSS based so you can always fine tune them to meet your needs
- Choose from many options such as which navigation buttons you want, how many page links, etc
- Great integration in Dreamweaver as a Server Behavior
*For complete Features overview press the Features in Detail
Flame Girl Demo
Browse the album and explore the amazing images with the help of DMXzone Paginator ASP.
DMXzone Paginator ASP Movie 2
With this video we will show you how to implement the DMXzone Paginator ASP into your web photo gallery for the best user experience.
DMXzone Paginator ASP Movie
With this video we will show you how easily you can make a table with multiple pages from a Dreamweaver recordset and a navigation Paginator for greater interface experience.
- New customization options for separator
more paginator styles
- Fixed a minor bug when no outer links are
- Fixed an issue regarding querystrings and % signs
Here are five easy steps to update all your
- Install the latest version of DMXzone Paginator ASP
- Open your DMXzone Paginator ASP page
- Select the existing DMXzone Paginator ASP Server
Behavior from the server behaviors palette
- Click on the ok button to re-apply the server
- An alert will be shown to notify you that your files
are replaces, make sure you upload the files to your server
This process updates the ASP file in the general
ScriptLibrary folder for a single page. In case you have more than one
page using DMXzone Paginator ASP you need to reapply each one.
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. The most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
George is also the founder of Wappler.io - the most Advanced Web & App Builder
See All Postings From George Petrov >>