- Fixed missing translation files
- Updated CS5 installer
- Added Slovenian and Italian Translations
new allow Characterset only rule
- Added new extended
alphanumeric rule (Alphanumeric + Latin). Allows regular letters as well
- Added not equal validation rule
- Great compatibility with the
standard Dreamweaver Server behaviors like Insert/Update, Check Login
and Login User.
issue with hint file generation
- Fixed issue with loading hint
styles into GUI
- Fixed bug with IE and conditional triggering
issue with dmx.jquery.validate.js copying
- Fixed issue with
VAT rule and required
- GUI fix for required checkbox.
- Improved XHTML Validation of pages using the validator
- Included updated jQuery version
- Improved copying, updating and synchronizing files
- Fixed minor issue with dynamic values for text areas
- Fixed hint / error tooltip font style.
- New Bot protection option
- Added forbidden words validation
- Improved validation rules for allowed and disallowed characters
- Fixed issue with POSTs to page containing form to be validated
- Fixed minor issues with postback values
- Improved hint tooltips to show when the users stays on a field
- When using server side validation and an validation error occurs, the values check boxes, selects and radio buttons are retained
- Improved server side IBAN check
- Minor bug fixes
- New Great looking Tooltips! – now you can display your validation message or hint in a stylish floating tooltip!
- Cool tooltip designs - choose from many predefined designs with rounded corners, shading and text balloon style! Add a stylish icon and customize the tooltips as you wish!
- New Validation rules:
-Session: check a form field's value against the value of a specified session variable.
-Alphanumeric: Alphanumeric characters only.
-Letters: Letters only.
-Allowed: Checks if the fields only contains characters specified by the user.
-Disallowed: Checks if the fields do not contain characters specified by the user.
- Improved compatibility with other DMXzone extensions like DMXzone Calendar.
- Improved PHP 5.3 compatibility
-Fixed bug with messages below / above form
-Fixed bug with when choosing all formats and not required rule.
-Fixed minor bug in Dutch translation.
Here are five easy steps to update all your pages;
1. Install the latest version of Universal Form Validator PHP
2. Open your Universal Form Validator PHP page
3. Select the existing Universal Form Validator PHP Server Behavior from the server behaviors palette
4. Click on the ok button to re-apply the server behavious
5. An alert will be shown to notify you that your files are replaces, make sure you upload the files to your server
This process updates the PHP file in the general ScriptLibrary folder so a single page update is enough.