ZIP Processor don't detect ASP.NET
A list of things you should check first
I know I have ASP.NET installed on the server but when I run Zip Processor 3, it doesn't detect that there is ASP.NET... it shows that there is no ASP.NET installed or that XMLHTTP is not found.
Zip Processor 3 uses a special web service to do the zip conversion in ASP.NET while still using classic ASP. The web service is located as file in /ScriptLibrary/FileZipService.asmx
You should check:
- Have you uploaded to file /ScriptLibrary/FileZipService.asmx to your live site?
- You should be able to run this file in your browser, so just enter its url and run it like:
- Make sure you have defined the root of your site as Web Application in IIS
- If ASP.NET is not running you will see just code display
- If ASP.NET is running but something is wrong with the configuration you will see an extended ASP.NET error.
- If you see a general ASP.NET error telling you that errors are disabled, make sure you have a web.config file in your site root and the following is in it:
If you have discovered an ASP.NET error, try fixing it first with your hosting provider. If you really can't solve it, post it in the Zip Processor 3 Support Forums