- Scale any HTML element - Choose the scale value and apply it to any image, text or div container.(1=100%, The element size multiplies by the given value, for example if width is 100px and Scale X = 2 - the new size will be 200 px. )
- Scale Animation - animate the scale by giving it speed and easing effect.
- "Zoom" Effect - In order to zoom your HTML element you need to set equal values of the X and Y axis, so your element proportions remain constrain. (Scale-X = Scale-Y)
- "Stretch" Effect - Setting different values to the X and Y axis gives you a stretch effect of the HTML Element. (for example Scale-X=1.5, Scale-Y=0.7)
- "Flip" Effect - When setting a negative value to one of the axis or both (X or Y), your HTML element flips. (for example Scale-X=-0.6, Scale-Y= 0.7)
- Callback - You can choose an optional
name of callback function that will be executed at the end of the
- Pure CSS based - No Flash required!
- Fully cross browser compatible - The Universal CSS Transforms: Scale is a jQuery based, build only with HTML & CSS - no Flash what so ever! It even supports IE6 next to the other major browsers.
- Search engine friendly – The Universal CSS Transforms: Scale is pure HTML and CSS based and generates search engine friendly HTML code that can be nicely indexed by all search engines and web spiders.