Get your favorite feeds as Data Sources directly in Dreamweaver! Now you can
add the feed fields directly from the Data bindings panel to your page and any
tag attributes as dynamic data! Use Feed Genie Repeater to display all the feed
entries exactly the way you want. Choose from the many supplied standard
feeds like Flickr, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Picasa but customize them with
your own filters!
As the Feed Genie creates Dreamweaver Data Bindings, you can also use it in
combination with any other standard Dreamweaver extension as well as the
DMXzone extensions such as HTML5 Image Enhancer, DMXzone Lightbox and
many others. You can even add a cool paging to the Feed Genie records with
the DMXzone Paginator!
The extension has been deprecated. Please get HTML5 Data Bindings and DMXzone Server Connect!
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Improved extension User Interface
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Feed Genie lifts up all feed limits and delivers unlimited items for other DMXzone extensions that use it as data source like HTML5 Slideshow,
DMXzone Supersized and others
- Improved compatibility with Mac DW CS 5.5+
- Geo Location fields available for Flickr, Picasa and Youtube feeds! Very useful for displaying with DMXzone Google Maps
- Additional image sizes available for Picasa Feeds
- Original Image now also available as binding to Picasa feeds
- Improved publishDate in ASP to handle more time formats
- Improved php parsing for feeds with special xpath replace attributes
- Defaults geo lat/lang to 0 if none is found
- Fixed paging of custom feeds
- Fixed date feeds from PHP
- Fixed publishedDate in PHP for Google feeds
- Improved fetching of some RDF feeds
- Both the ASP and the PHP are packed together in a single extension,
so you can use all the awesome features in your own needful way.
- Improved feed data bindings order
- Improved compatibility with HTML5 Slideshow
- Fixed first time feed fetch when used without repeater
Here are five easy steps to update all your pages;
- Install the latest version of Feed Genie
- Open your Feed Genie page
- Select the existing Feed Genie Server Behavior from the server behaviors palette
- Click on the ok button to re-apply the server behaviors
- An alert will be sure that your files are replaces, make sure you upload the files to your server
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. His expertise in countless languages and technologies gives inspiration and teach valuable lessons on his website – DMXzone.com which is most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
See All Postings From George Petrov >>