Enter the world of Cross Browser HTML5 Music! Add music and sound effects to any web page with a single click! Transform automatically all your mp3 links to player links and turn any page element to music controls! Use predefined CSS player skins or create your own! The HTML5 MP3 Player and its controls are all fully CSS driven so can be easily styled to fit perfectly your site and design.
By using HTML5 in combination with Flash your cross browser compatibility is guaranteed! Use the DMXzone behavior connector to make great combinations of music and other DMXzone Extensions like Sliding Panels
, HTML5 Slideshow
and many others!
- Included the latest jQuery 1.11.1
- Compatibility with the new DMXzone Extension Manager
- Improved compatibility with Dreamweaver CC 2014
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Included new Behavior Connector with restyled UI and better Mac OSX Support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.1
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Great compatibility with our newest HTML5 Parallax Slider for providing sound effects
- Many HTML5, iOS and Android 2.3 fixes and improvements
- IE10 HTML5 compatibility
- Windows 8 compatibility
- Improved control behavior
- Fixed looping with a single song
- Improved the Fancy Red and Blue design for longer song titles
- Latest SoundManager2 version for greatest HTML5 audio support! Now with great Android support and lots of HTML5 improvements.
- New option in the Control HTML5 MP3 Player behavior - Toggle Playlist - allows you to show or hide the playlist.
- Improved integration with dynamic data
- Improved DW integration
- Latest jQuery 1.7.2 included
- Improved installer for for DW CS 5.5+ and Mac DW CS6
- Latest SoundManager2 version for greatest HTML5 audio support!
- Fixed: Title not updating
- Fixed: Update state when song finished
- Fixed: Dynamic data browse
- Latest SoundManger2 version for greatest HTML5 audio support!
- Improved compatibility with newest jQuery 1.6+ versions
- Included latest jQuery 1.6.3
- Greatly improved support for MP3 Playback on Android and other devices supporting Flash
- Improved MP3 playback on iPhone/iPad, Safari and Chrome when used in Spry region
- Latest SoundManager2 version included with many HTML5 fixes and
improvements for even better iPhone/iPad support and HTML5 Audio play
- Improved depended file include and linking
- Improved working in Dreamweaver templates
- Updated styles for IE7 and IE8 compatibility
- Added full Spry Support - now you can use spry repeat regions within the MP3 Player
- Latest SoundManager2 version included with many HTML5 fixes and improvements
- Improved HTML5 Audio usage when Flash is not available on Safari or Chrome
- Improved Behavior Connector events for cool integration with Advanced Tooltips
- New jQuery 1.4.4 included
- Improved styles cleanup
- Fixed folder import on Mac OS
- New controls to display sound peak data!
- New control to show just play/pause button
- New control for vertical sound bar
- Improved working with dynamic data
- Added more validation to the command dialog
- Control Behavior Improvements
Just open a page using the HTML5 MP3 Player.
You will see a progress bar indicating new files are being copied.
After that a dialog will popup with the list of the new files. Depending
on if you have remote site defined and you have site synchronization
enabled, the files will be automatically synchronized or you will be
presented an option to upload all files.
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. His expertise in countless languages and technologies gives inspiration and teach valuable lessons on his website – DMXzone.com which is most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
See All Postings From George Petrov >>