What You Will Learn:
In this training, you will find seven sections which each focus on different aspects of using Photoshop. You’ll start with an overview and learn how to use many of the tools; then you’ll work with styles, adjustment layers, and layer masks; create web graphics and simple frames- and timeline-based animations; learn some retouching, editorial, and restoration techniques; discover how easy it is to create 3D effects from 2D text and artwork; and end with a section on special techniques, many of which are new in Photoshop CS5.
Dreamweaver CS5 Training Lessons:
- Photoshop Overview - Introduction - Sue Jenkins, the Complete Training for Adobe Photoshop CS5 instructor
will go through the whole course material in few words and will guide
you through the process of learning.
- Photoshop Overview - Workspace Overview - A complete overview of the Adobe Photoshop CS5 workspace to learn how to navigate around the program.
- Photoshop Overview - Working with Documents - Working with an existing file, creating new file, combining files and place a file from another program.
- Photoshop Overview - Using the Layers Panel Effectively - Exploring the Layers panel and all the options in it.
- Photoshop Overview - The History and Actions Panels - More in depth on Histories and Actions
- Photoshop Tools - Introduction
- Photoshop Tools - Selection Tools - Learn how to create selections in order to make modifications to any object, save selections, reuse selections and managing the selected area.
- Photoshop Tools - Transformation Tools - Learn all the transformations you can do in Photoshop
- Photoshop Tools - Paint Tools - Learn how to use some of the most important paint tools to perform different tasks - the paint tool brush, the pencil tool and the eraser tool.
- Photoshop Tools - Retouching Tools - More in depth overview of retouching tools available in Photoshop and how to use the Clone Stamp tool and the Pattern Stamp tool.
- Photoshop Tools - Text Tools - Learn the differences between point type and area type as well as resizing, styling and fonting text.
- Photoshop Tools - Pen Tools - Learn the settings of the Pen tool and the difference between the tool in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Styles, Adjustment Layers & Layer Masks - Introduction - Using styles buttons for adding special effects, applying distractive and non distractive editing to your documents , adding color, gradient and pattern adjustments to a layer, make corrections and work with layer masks.
- Styles, Adjustment Layers & Layer Masks - Special Effects with Styles - Adding styles to a document in order to create special effects.
- Styles, Adjustment Layers & Layer Masks - Color, Gradient, and Pattern Adjustment Layers - Use the three type of adjustments to a layer and learn distractive and non disctractive editing.
- Styles, Adjustment Layers & Layer Masks - Tonal Correction Adjustment Layers - Levels, curves, color balance, brightness and contrast, black and white, hue saturation, and shadow and highlights.
- Styles, Adjustment Layers & Layer Masks - Layer Masks - How to use and modify layer masks in order to selectively apply styles, blending modes and adjustment layers to different areas.
- Web Graphics - Introduction - Photoshop for the Web
- Web Graphics - Creating Web Layouts - Tips for creating amazing web layouts in Photoshop.
- Web Graphics - Optimizing Graphics for the Web - Optimizing the entire graphic for the Web or slicing it into several pieces if the size is too big. Exploring the Save for Web & Devices.
- Web Graphics - Using the Animation Palette - Creating simple animated gifs through the animation panel - frames based animation and time-line based animation (in Photoshop Extended)
- Web Graphics - Favicons, Seamless Tiles, Batching, and Zoomify - Adding favicons to your websites, background tiles for websites(repeating small image for backgrounds), batching and zoomifying.
- Retouching Techniques - Introduction - Learn how to smooth skin, removing blemishes whitening teeth and brightening eyes.
- Retouching Techniques - Photo Retouching
- Retouching Techniques - Beauty Retouching with Liquify
Retouching Techniques - Photo Restoration
- Editorial Techniques - Introduction
- Editorial Techniques - Editorial Layout
- Editorial Techniques - Photo Compositing
- Editorial Techniques - Tilt-Shift Effect
- Editorial Techniques - 3D Effects
- Editorial Techniques - Image Distressing
- Special Techniques - Introduction
- Special Techniques - Paste Into
- Special Techniques - Content-aware Scaling
- Special Techniques - Content-aware Fill
- Special Techniques - Puppet Warp
- Special Techniques - Warp Tool
- Special Techniques - Filter Gallery
- Special Techniques - Faux HDR
- Special Techniques - Lens Correction
- Special Techniques - Vanishing Point
- Special Techniques - Creating Panoramas -
In order to win on of the two Token IDs, which can be used for the Complete Training for Adobe Photoshop CS5, all you need to do is to answer the following question: How long is the total running time of this training?Send your answer to this e-mail address, before Wednesday the 23rd of February 2011.