About the Video Training:
Within this Dreamweaver tutorial series, you’ll get a step by step walkthrough of common tasks and challenges new users face when creating a website. Professional trainer and multimedia specialist Andy Anderson narrates each lesson, going through features specific to Dreamweaver but also offering a broad overview of web design concepts such as internal and external CSS, project mapping, HTML tags, submission forms and more.
Project files accompany the tutorials so that you can work along with the training using the same content shown onscreen. Listed here are several chapters included with the course. A full list and a collection of free demos can be found on the Infinite Skills site.
Dreamweaver CS5 Tutorials:
- Preparing And Planning A Web Site - In this opening chapter, Andy Anderson helps you get started the right way, developing a realistic plan for a website to fit your needs.
- Getting Started With Dreamweaver - You get an expert-led tour of the Dreamweaver interface and basic tools.
- Working With Text - Text forms the basis of any good website. You’ll receive tips on migrating content from outside of Dreamweaver and formatting it just the way you want.
- Working With Images - Images can capture a visitor’s attention and deliver a specific look and feel you want with your page. You’ll learn how to optimize images within Dreamweaver as well as work with files from Photoshop and other image editors.
- Working With Cascading Style Sheets - Andy provides an introduction to Cascading Style Sheets and how they can be used to control all aspects of layout on your site.
- Working With Dreamweaver Behaviors - You’ll learn how to quickly incorporate dynamic menus and content using this flexible extension format unique to Dreamweaver.
- Working With Multimedia - Videos, animation, and more. You’ll get hands-on tips for incorporating Adobe Flash content and movie files into your pages.
To enter to win a free copy of the Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Training from Infinite Skills, just answer the following question: How many chapters does the course contain?
Send your answer to this e-mail address, before Wednesday the 27th of April 2011.