Online verification of the serial number has failed
Serial number failed to verify
I have tried to install my extension but all I get is a warning message "Online verification of the serial number has failed". What should I do?
You can receive this warning message if your computer is not connected to the Internet or is behind a Firewall. First you should contact us via Live Support or e-mail and we will send you a verification number, which will install the extension without having to connect to the Internet.
Here's a step by step guide on how to install the extension with a verification code:
- Once you install the extension in the Adobe Extension Manager, open Dreamweaver and a window for the installation of the extension will pop up. In order to continue the installation press Next.
- Pressing "I Agree" will guide you to the next step.
- You'll be asked for the Serial number that can be found under "MyDMXzone" or in the e-mail that you received once you purchased the extension. Enter the Serial number and press Next.
- In you're behind a Firewall or your computer is not connected to the Internet, you will receive the following message and will be asked to provide the verification number.
- Enter the verification code that we send you and press Next.
- In the next step you'll be asked to provide your username and password for your DMXzone account. Enter both even if you are not connected to the Internet and press Next.
- When you do all the previous steps you will receive a Thank You message that informs you for the completion of the installation. Press Next and you're done!