Adobe Kicks Off Registration for MAX 2011
Leading Industry Event for Designers and Developers Sets the Course for the Future of Digital Experiences
Adobe Systems Incorporated announced that designers, developers and business leaders can now register for MAX 2011 and sign up for sessions. The annual conference will bring together thousands of innovators across industries to celebrate, explore and shape the next generation of digital experiences spanning multiple device platforms
Adobe Max 2011
This year’s event is at the Los Angeles Convention Center from Oct. 1-5. MAX 2011 attendees will immerse themselves in up to five days of informative sessions, interactive labs and numerous networking opportunities focused on the technologies, techniques and inspiring work driving innovative digital experiences.
Keynotes featuring Adobe Chief Technology Officer Kevin Lynch, along with other Adobe experts and special guests, will explore the latest trends impacting how digital content is created, managed and optimized across desktops, smartphones, tablets and TVs. Additionally, MAX 2011 will include sneak peeks of unreleased Adobe technologies, a community pavilion with customer and partner exhibits, opportunities for attendees to connect with Adobe product teams, and the always-popular MAX Bash.
Max 2011 - Where Technology and Artistry Converge
Based on survey responses, 94 percent of MAX 2010 attendees had a positive experience, rating the overall event as above average to excellent, with 97 percent of last year’s attendees saying they would recommend MAX to their peers.
MAX 2011 will feature three tracks encompassing more than 300 sessions and hands-on labs about topics ranging from creating applications for mobile devices to cross-platform content creation and HTML5 development to online 3D game design and cloud computing.
- The Design track will offer the skills needed to express ideas with precision and ease; work fluidly across media; and produce exceptional results in print, Web, interactive, and mobile design.
- This year’s Develop track keeps pace with the most innovative tools and methods powering the future of Web and Internet applications.
- The Envision track will provide insight into the Adobe technology roadmap and highlight best practices and strategies for building more engaging experiences across various screens and devices.
MAX 2011 is also bringing back several courses and labs based on their popularity:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Labs, a unique format that lets you learn on your own device, whether it be a laptop, tablet or other mobile device.
- CS5.5@MAX bundle, a program for creative designers and developers who want to create content that can be easily deployed across screens of all sizes — everything from mobile devices to set top boxes.
- LiveCycle@MAX bundle, a technical course introducing Adobe enterprise solutions focused on customer experience management (CEM) and document services.
- Russell Brown@MAX, a three-day, hands-on course designed for art directors, designers, illustrators and photographers to learn advanced imaging tips and techniques to use with Adobe® Photoshop® CS5 and Adobe InDesign® CS5.5.