About the Workshop:
The Curves adjustment in Photoshop has a reputation for being daunting, challenging, and for some photographers, even scary. But there’s no need to be frightened if you know your way around. In this workshop, Photoshop expert Tim Grey will take you step by step through every aspect of the Curves adjustment, helping you truly understand the concepts behind it so that you can quickly and easily maximize tonal range, optimize contrast, and enhance your photos´ color balance.
What You'll Learn:
In Video2brain’s Photoshop Curves Workshop, Photoshop expert Tim Grey will take you step by step through every aspect of the Curves adjustment, helping you truly understand the concepts behind it and how it can be used to help you maximize tonal range, optimize contrast, and enhance your photos’ color balance. Topics covered include:
- Configuring the Auto Color Correction options in Curves to apply quick color and tonal adjustments to your images
- Using black-and-white points and anchor points
- Making on-image adjustments and targeted adjustments
- Adjusting color with Curves
- Applying creative effects like extreme contrast, pencil posterization, and inverted color
To help reinforce all you’ve learned, you’ll also work on a few projects that involve multiple adjustments. When you’re done you’ll never be scared of Curves again.
In order to win on of the 3 coupons, which can be used for the Photoshop Curves Workshop, all you need to do is to answer the following question: What is the duration of this workshop?Send your answer to this e-mail address, before Thursday the 13th of October 2011.