- New extended functionality - The DMXzone Calendar 2 has been rewritten from the ground up.
- 35 supported languages - You can choose between 35 different languages for the calendar interface.
- 24 designs - There are 24 different designs to choose from so the calendar fits your website design. You can also create your own custom design by editing the CSS.
- Style picker in GUI and the property inspector - Now you can see a preview of the design directly in Dreamweaver.
- All international and custom date formats - Visitors from varying locals respond to different date formats so we added all to use the best one for your website.
- Multiple months as a table - You can add up to 16 months in a 4x4 table.
- Animation effects - Add awesome animation effects to your calendar when opens or closes.
- Calendar appearance - Set the calendar to open on focus, on icon click, or both.
- Custom appearance - You can customize the way your calendar will be navigated and what drop-downs will be available for your users.
- Selectable dates - When checked it limits the number of selectable dates to the given date range.
- Displayed year range - Control the range of years displayed in the year drop-down.
- Alternative fields - Set initial date that will be selected when the calendar is displayed. You can use it to present a human-friendly date for user selection, while passing a more computer-friendly date through for further processing.
- Restrict date range - Limit the range of selectable dates in the calendar by setting a beginning and end dates.
- Conditional Date Formatting -
You can specify as many dates and/or date ranges and style them with a
specific CSS style, and also make them selectable or not. This way you
can for example indicate which dates on your calendar are available,
busy or have other special meanings.
- Full support for dynamic dates and server formats
- Built-in Server Formats for easy data conversion in ASP and PHP
- Dynamic Conditional formatting of dates - Choose from a recordset your date field and a conditional statement for the class to be assigned or not.
- Great Dreamweaver integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you'll need.
- Inline calendar - Rich inline calendar within Dreamweaver for easy date pickup
- An inline property inspector - The property inspector enables you to change several options after you’ve created the calendar.
- Full support for DMXzone Behavior Connector - When the user selects a date from the calendar for example a custom action behavior is trigger or other extensions are controlled (DMXzone Lightbox, Advanced HTML Editor 3, Ajax Event Calendar and other).
- Fully controllable by behavior - Full control of the calendar with the Control DMXzone Calendar 2 behavior