- meCard -A meCard contains personal contact information and is designed for mobile phone address lists.
- vCard - A vCard is for company and professional use and can contain a lot more information than a meCard.
- E-mail Address - Encode an email address into the QR code. It will start up the email application on the scanners device and populate the 'To:' address.
- Phone Number - Encode a telephone number into a QR code for one click dialing.
- SMS Message - Encode SMS messages in a QR code and send them to a telephone number.
- Text - It will show up as a text message on the scanner device.
- Error Level -Set the correction level to compensate the damage on the QR code.
* For complete Features overview press the Features in Detail