- Add shadows to any page element - You can add awesome CSS3 shadows to any page element, including text, table, image and more...
- Lifted shadows - This effect adds shadows on the edges to create a realistic feel that the element is lifted. You can choose different sides: left, right and both.
- Curved shadows
- This effect adds shadows on the edges to create a realistic feel that
the element is curved. You can add it to the left, right, top, bottom,
left and right, and also top and bottom to your element.
- Perspective shadows - Perspective shadows can be placed on the left, right and both sides at the same time.
- Raised shadows - Raised shadows can be placed on the left, right, top and bottom.
- Curled shadows
- Adds a curled effect to the sides of the element. Curled shadows can
be places on the left, right and also on both sides at the same time.
- Background Color - You can add any background color to your page element.
- Set a rotation degree - Choose the rotation angle of your element.
- Inset Shadow - Add inner shadow to your div.
- Pick up ID name - You can change the name of the element to fit your needs.
- Fully resizable -You can easily set the width and height for the div container.
- Great Dreamweaver design preview - The edited region is greatly presented in Dreamweaver design view.
- Full cross browser unobtrusive CSS3 support - The shadows are supported by any modern browser, including IE9 but won't be displayed where not supported.