Enrich the user experience with Ajax driven forms
Reduce page flickering, minimize the load time, and get response immediately after submission with DMXzone Ajax Form! Submit any form and retrieve the result on the same page quick and easy, enhancing the user experience. This amazing Dreamweaver extension relies on Ajax technology providing fast load for the response inside the current page without the need to refresh. From simple form submission like contacts to more advanced forms that process values through a database and retrieve the result back, everything is possible.
Show a product detail page inline within an index page! Create pages with drop-down menus to filter and load the content on the same page, load different galleries or any other dynamic content. After submission you can choose one of the two predefined status messages (error and success) or just customize them through the CSS. Pick up a custom element to show after submission or a specific part of the page.
With the Behavior Connector you can combine the DMXzone Ajax Form with other extensions like DMXzone Lightbox, Universal Form Validator ASP/PHP, HTML5 MP3 Player, Advanced Tooltips and many more.
- Ajax form submission - Submit any form through ajax and show custom success or failure area inline without any page refresh!
- Index/detail page in one - Show a product detail page inline in the same page as the index!
- Load dynamic galleries - Show an index of available galleries and load the chosen one inline!
- Dynamic dependent drop downs or other content - Create a separate page with a drop down control that is filtered and loaded inline with DMXzone Ajax Form.
- Fully editable status sections
- You can choose between two predefined success and error messages that
are shown upon form submission. Both can be customized through the CSS.
- Set target
- Do you want to display a custom content area of your page and not the
default one? Just enter its selector and add it into the set target
field, for example #my_content.
- Get response
- Do you want to display only a specific part of the form submission
output - choose the selector of the target element, for example
- On submit actions - You can choose whether to hide or clean the form after submission.
- Specified action - Choose where to submit your form, on the same page or specify other by adding the url to it.
- Choose form method
- Choose how to send the data - as URL variables (with method="get") or
as HTTP post transaction (with method="post"). The "get" method has a
limit to how much data you can place in a URL (it varies between
browsers, and also between servers). The "post" method requires more
processing on the server but has no size limitation.
- Pick up enctype method - The enctype attribute specifies how the form-data should be encoded when
submitting it to the server (Note: The enctype attribute can be used only if method="post").
- Pick up ID name - Change the name of your div to fit your needs.
- Full Ajax Upload - When combined with the Pure ASP Upload 3 extension, the DMXzone Ajax Form offers direct upload without refreshing the page. Also the upload progress is tracked fully client side and is much accurate! All errors or validity checks are displayed in the great looking DMXzone Ajax Form error area on your page.
- Full support for the DMXzone Behavior Connector
- You can bind other DMXzone extensions through the Behavior Connector.
When a form is successfully submitted custom action behavior is
triggered or other extensions are controlled. For example you can open
the response in an Advanced Tooltips.
- Fully controllable by behaviors
- Choose which element to submit your form and control different
sections (Form, Error and Success) with one of the following actions -
toggle, show and hide.
- Great Dreamweaver design preview - You can preview your forms directly in Dreamweaver and see how they look like.
Product: Dreamweaver CS3, Dreamweaver CS4, Dreamweaver CS5/CS5.5 and CS6, Dreamweaver CC+
Browser: Chrome 9+, IE 8, Opera 10+, iPad, IE 9, Safari 5+, Firefox 4+, Chrome 10+, Opera 11
Used Technologies: Ajax, CSS
The DMXzone Ajax Form runs on Dreamweaver 8 but we do not support it officially.
- Included the latest jQuery 1.11.1
- Improved for Dreamweaver CC 2014
- Improved for DMXzone Extension Manager
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.1
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Included new Behavior Connector with restyled UI and better Mac OSX Support
- Improved compatibility with Pure PHP/ASP Upload 3
- Improved Ajax handling of target content in the same success area.
- Added the latest stable jQuery 1.8.3
- Improved installed for Dreamweaver CS6 on Mac
George Petrov is a renowned software writer and developer whose extensive skills brought numerous extensions, articles and knowledge to the DMXzone- the online community for professional Adobe Dreamweaver users. His expertise in countless languages and technologies gives inspiration and teach valuable lessons on his website – DMXzone.com which is most popular for its over high-quality Dreamweaver extensions and templates.
See All Postings From George Petrov >>
Be the first to write a review
You must me logged in to write a review.